Notice about 2018 Guangdong Government Outstanding International Students Scholarship
The school has started the application for 2018 Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship. All the applicants who are qualified for the application, please truthfully fill in the Application Form of Guangdong Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship(write in black pen) and hand in to the teaching affair office(FTB 1002).
Requirement of Scholarship Applicants:
The applicants must have foreign nationality, hold valid foreign passport and conform to the relevant requirements of studying in China. They should be in good health condition and hold friendly attitude to China. They should study hard, have good conducts with no violation of Chinese laws and regulations as well as university and school rules.
2. International Students (English Teaching Program) of the year 2015-2017
(1) The applicants should be younger than 40. (Be born after Aug 31th, 1977).
(2) The applicants should have received formal education in our school more than 1 year (included) .
(3) The applicants should pass all the subject courses in the academic year with an average score no lower than 80. The attendance during the academic year should be no lower than 85%.
(4) The deadline for submission of the application form is Jun 29th, 2018 5:00 PM.
3. New Recruited International Students of 2018
(1) The applicants should be younger than 30.(Be born after Aug 31th, 1987).
(2) The applicants should provide the recommendation letters of the principal and a teacher from the graduate senior high school. The applicant with degree above senior high school shall provide the recommendation letters of 2 professors or associate professors from the graduate school, and the transcript confirmed by the graduate school.(All materials to be translated into Chinese)
(3) The applicant shall have excellent academic performance, with clear objectives of study, and fill in the application form with clear learning plan according to the university's professional setting and the applicant’s own interests and expertise.
(4) The deadline for submission of the application form is Jul 20th, 2018.
School of International Education
May 29th, 2018